- Members with a Student Savings Account will be automatically entered in the draws for which they are eligible.
- A draw will be held as of March 31, July 31 and November 30 of every year.
- The prize awarded will be $500.
To be eligible for the draws, at the close of business on the draw date:
- the participant must be 18-25 years old
- the participant must have a Student Savings Account
- the participant must have a minimum of $500 in their Student Savings Account
How to Participate
- Participants with a minimum balance of $500 in their Student Savings Account will be automatically entered in the draws for which they are eligible.
- A participant’s name shall only be entered once per draw, regardless of the number of eligible Student Savings Accounts that he or she may hold.
Selection and Notification of Winners
- the winner will be randomly selected via an electronic draw from the list of eligible participants.
- the winner will be contacted by email at the email address provided.
- the cash prize will be deposited directly in the winner’s Student Savings Account.
- the winner’s name and town/city will be posted on our social media such as Facebook and Instagram.
Caisse Financial Group reserves the right to terminate the draws at any time for whatsoever reason. The contest is open to any person 18-25 years of age who meets the eligibility criteria. The winner must accept the awarded prize as stated above; the prize may not be transferred or assigned. The draws are administered by Caisse Financial Group, 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 0G4. Decisions in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the prize are final and without appeal. The winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or age and/or address in any publicity carried out by Caisse Financial Group and/or its advertising agency without further compensation. If required, the prize winner must consent to having his/her photograph and/or video and/or any other medium taken for such use without further compensation. The draws are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal law. Caisse Financial Group is not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the draws or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the draws; any error, omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-lines systems, server or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of email or problems of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or combination thereof including injury or damage to participants on any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the draws, or any late entries. If for any reason, the draws are not capable of running as planned, including infection or computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Caisse Financial Group which, in its opinion corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the draws, Caisse Financial Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the draws by publication of a notice on our web site.