- Enter this contest between 12 noon CDT on December 12, 2021 and 11.59 pm CDT on December 17, 2021.
- This contest is open to residents of Manitoba age 18 and over;
- One eligible entry only per person, per post, per day. Maximum of 4 participations per day per person;
- The winners must be able to pick up their prizes at Caisse Financial Group’s Provencher branch after December 20, 2021;
- All Caisse Financial Group employees and Board of Directors as well as members of their immediate families (children, parents, grandparents, spouses / partners, including stepfamilies) are not eligible to participate in this contest. The merchants featured in this contest are also eligible;
- A name will be drawn at random from all the eligible submissions made on the 4 Caisse Financial Group social media accounts, after each day of the contest;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the comments the day after each of the 5 posts;
- The winner will be contacted by private message;
- By entering, the winners accept that a photo and theirs names may be posted publicly on social media, on Caisse’s website and on any other marketing materials.
- A winner cannot win mutiple prizes during this contest.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
What is included in each prize:
DAY 1: Eat Out
- 1 x $50 at Hometown Sausage in St. Georges
- 1 x $50 at Central Products in Winnipeg
- 1 x $50 at Ste. Anne Variety in Ste. Anne
- 1 x $50 at Central Plains Bison in St. Claude
- 2 x $50 at St-Léons Gardens in Winnipeg (Big shout-out to St-Léons Gardens for graciously matching the amount!)
DAY 2: Self Care
- 2 x Thermal Experience passes to Thermëa in Winnipeg (Big shout-out to Thermëa for this generous gift)
- 1 x $50 Thermëa Voucher
- 1 x $50 to Vision of Gold in Winnipeg
- 1 x $50 to À la Page Bookstore in Winnipeg
- 1 x $50 to the St-Pierre Bakery (yes of course pasteries count as self care!)
Day 3: Activities
- 1 x $50 to Kingswood Golf & Country Club in La Salle
- 1 x $50 to Aspen Winds of Notre Dame de Lourdes
- 1 x $50 to the St-Pierre Museum in St. Pierre Jolys
- 1 x $50 to the St. Adolphe ESSO gas station
Day 4: Crafts
- 1 x $50 to Prairie Design in Elie
- 1 x $50 to Pretty Little Purls in Ste. Agathe
- 1 x $50 to Moulin Rouge in La Broquerie
Day 5: Eat Out
- 1 x $50 to Café Postal in Winnipeg
- 1 x $50 to J’em Bistro in St. Pierre Jolys
- 1 x $50 to Brian’s Drive Inn in Lorette
- 1 x $50 to l’Hotel St-Malo in St. Malo
Caisse Financial Group reserves the right to terminate the draw at any time for whatsoever reason. The Contest is open to any person who meets the eligibility criteria. The Contest is open to participants who are age of majority and reside in reside in Manitoba at the time of contest close on December 17, 2021. The Contest excludes Caisse Financial Group employees and the Board of Directors as well as members of their immediate families (children, parents, grandparents, spouses / partners, including stepfamilies). The merchants featured in this contest are not eligible. The winner must accept the awarded prize as stated above. A random draw will be conducted from among all eligible entries received 24 hours after each publication, the 5 days of the contest, at Caisse Financial Group’s offices, 205 Provencher Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 0G4. The draw will be conducted at the latest at 4 pm the day after the publication is made. The selected entrant for the Prize must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Decisions in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the Prize are final and without appeal. The winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or age and/or address in any publicity carried out by Caisse Financial Group and/or its advertising agency without further compensation. If required, the Prize winner must consent to having his/her photograph and/or video and/or any other medium taken for such use without further compensation. This draw are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal law. Caisse Financial Group is not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this draw or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in this draw; any error, omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-lines systems, server or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or problems of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or combination thereof including injury or damage to participants on any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the draw, or any late entries. If for any reason, this draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection or computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Caisse Financial Group which, in its opinion corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw, Caisse Financial Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the draw by publication of a notice on our website.