Thank you for your interest in applying for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA). In order to qualify, there are also a number of eligibility criteria you must meet. Please see attached summary documents for exact details. For the $20,000 Top-up Expansion loan click here and for the $60,000 CEBA loan click here. (Updated: December 8)
Please note that the CEBA applications cannot be fulfilled in our branches, or through our advisors at any Caisse locations, the application must be completed online.
Rest assured all the information provided will be kept confidential.
CEBA has been extended to by latest March 31, 2021, making the program accessible longer to Canadians.
Please ensure you have the following information before applying:
Your latest T1 or T2 return (depending on the type of enterprise) or 2019 T4 Summary of Remuneration Paid (T4SUM). If you cannot locate this Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) document, please request a copy from CRA or ask your accountant.
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the fillable electronic application (Updated: December 9)
- Complete the form.
- Save a copy of the form on your computer for your personal records.
- Print a copy, sign, and resave a copy.
- Send for processing through one the following methods:
- Scan the signed application and a copy of your T4SUM and e-mail to CEBA@caisse.biz.
- Take a photo of each page of the application with your electronic device and a copy of your T4SUM and e-mail to CEBA@caisse.biz.
- Fax the application and a copy of your T4SUM to (204) 285-3305.
- Drop off your application and a copy of your T4SUM to your local branch. Please call your account manager in advance so they are aware you’ll be dropping off the application.
If you have applied for CEBA and have questions, please contact the new CEBA Call Centre at 1-888-324-4201 to receive a status update on your CEBA application. The CEBA call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST and can address the following types of questions:
- What is the status of my application?
- Why was my application declined?
- Why was my submitted document rejected?
For all CEBA program FAQs, please visit ceba-cuec.ca
FAQ: Is there a deadline for completing an application at my primary financial institution and for uploading supporting documents?
- You must complete the CEBA application at your primary financial institution by latest March 31, 2021.
- After completing the application with your financial institution, you must upload supporting documentation.
- It is recommended that you provide your supporting documents through the application-demande.ceba-cuec.ca site as soon as you are directed to do so by your financial institution.
- Supporting documentation is a critical part of the application processes and delays in providing this information can result in a delay in the pre-funding eligibility validation and funding process.
Caisse will contact you once your application has been reviewed for eligibility and processing.
Caisse Financial Group is committed to helping business members access the Government of Canada’s Emergency Business Account (CEBA). Eligibility is based on criteria established by the Government of Canada.
If you believe you are eligible, please contact one of our Business and Agricultural Account Managers.