Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
Classification: Permanent; Full-time
Work Locations in Manitoba: Winnipeg (205 Provencher) with travel required to other branches.
More about the position
Under the direction of the Comptroller, you are responsible for the administration, logistical, and hands-on support for the operation and maintenance of the properties of the Caisse. You will provide support for the preparation of the capital budget, the evaluation and recommendation of the service contract bids (such as housekeeping, landscaping, and preventative maintenance), as well as coordinating and supervising the contractual work. This position may also be called upon to do some hands-on maintenance work.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 2-3 years related experience is required.
- Experience in trades or working closely with trades would be an asset.
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems would be an asset.
- Understanding of basic facilities management and occupational, health and safety principles.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team environment and independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and management of third parties.
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Written and verbal French fluency would come in handy but is not required.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is required (must drive to different branches).
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: August 12, 2022
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Or apply on line here:
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.