Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location in Manitoba: 400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg
More about the position
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you play a very important role within the organization, as you are the primary contact for a group of employees. You provide valuable advice to employees and managers about employee benefits, human resources procedures and policies. Working closely with the Vice-President, Human Resources, you assist them in recruiting practices, provide sound advice related to employment strategies, and prepare a variety of data, information and reports, including salary and benefits surveys.
What you bring:
• Post-secondary diploma or university degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent skills and experience
• At least two years of experience in Human Resources Management
• Good knowledge of Manitoba labor laws and regulations
• Demonstrates initiative, strong organizational and communication skills
• CPHR designation is considered an asset
• Relevant experience within a financial institution is considered an asset
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
• Strong bilingual communication skills (French and English, written and verbal) are required
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: June 25, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com