Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Locations in Manitoba: Winnipeg (Provencher)
More about the position
You strive to deliver a high level of in-branch investment options to new and existing Caisse members. You offer sound advice by assessing members’ needs, determining the appropriate type of investments and delivering services. You are assigned a mutual funds portfolio and work in collaboration with teams of associates at different Caisse locations and the wealth management office. With them, you develop existing member portfolios and new referrals. Reporting to the Director of Wealth Management, you will be a vital member of the team.
What you bring:
- Three or more years of related financial experience and a proven track record in sales, other combination of experience and training may be considered
- Current mutual funds certification in good standing
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation (completed or in the process of completing) is a definite asset
- Demonstrates a passion for business development
- Ability to actively communicate with Caisse members to explain investment options available to them
- Ability to analyze an investor’s needs and effectively apply solutions and appropriate financial products is essential
- Strong interpersonal abilities and capable of building presentations
- Strong bilingual communication skills in French, written and verbal, are required
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: May 23, 2022
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com