Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
We’re currently looking for people to fill the following position in: Winnipeg (400-205 Provencher Boulevard)
More about the position
As a marketing specialist, you’ll be creating exciting and divergent concepts for marketing campaigns. You will be part of a collaborative team developing, executing and monitoring our marketing strategy.
You will be a key person communicating with members and helping them achieve their goals. You’ll use multiple channels including email, social media, digital campaigns and events. And we’ll look to you to analyze campaign performances to improve results.
You will help with market research and identify new marketing opportunities for us including new tools and apps to reach our goals.
What you bring:
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in marketing or communications or equivalent skills and experience
- At least two years of marketing experience
- The ability to write sparkling copy that moves our members
- Great attention to detail; mistakes and inconsistencies drive you crazy
- High-level prioritization, organization, and project management skills – you’ve got a planner, and you use it!
- Innovation and technology excites you, and shows in your willingness and commitment to learning new concepts and software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Proficiency in French and English is required, both written and verbal
The position will require overtime in the evenings and weekends, and may require light physical work such as equipment assembly and lifting marketing materials.
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: May 5, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.