Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
Classification: Approximate 22-month term; Full time
We’re currently looking for people to fill the following position in: Winnipeg, at 875 Dakota Street, or 36 Lakewood Boulevard, as per Caisse’s needs.
More about the position
The Member Service Advisor (MSA) creates and sustains life-long relationships with current and new Caisse members. You actively promote customer loyalty, maintain a dedicated customer base, provide financial advice to members and offer specific investment-related products based on members’ needs. We also expect the MSA to take charge of developing and delivering training materials to new Member Service Representatives and Officers.
What you bring:
• Hands-on experience at a similar level from a caisse, credit union or bank
• Excellent knowledge of financial products such as RRSP, RESP, RRIF, GIC and TFSA
• Able to breakdown and present members with financial information and put effective solutions into practice
• Demonstrable can-do attitude on the job
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Able to share your knowledge and train newly-hired employees on cash drawer, daily tasks, procedures, bank transactions, etc.
• Able to answer learners’ questions and provide them with feedback and positive support
• Good, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong bilingual communication skills (French and English, written and verbal) are required
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: September 24, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Human Resources – Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org