Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.6 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Full time term position
Work Location in Manitoba: Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes
Key responsibilities consist of providing courteous efficient service at the front counter, receiving and processing member transactions, assisting members with financial inquiries and promoting the Caisse’s financial products and services.
Skills & Qualifications
• Sales and/or customer service and/or cash handling experience is an asset
• Basic knowledge of RRSP, RRIF, RESP, GIC and TFSA products is an asset
• Financial service experience at a Caisse, Credit Union or bank is an asset
• Demonstrates a professional attitude as well as excellent customer service, communication and
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Bilingualism (French and English, written and verbal) is required
• Salary according to experience, qualifications and current pay scale
• Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included
Closing Date: February 8th, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com