Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Locations in Manitoba: St. Claude
More about the position
You’ll be at the centre of the daily hum of activities at the branch, providing support in all areas of member service. You’ll supervise Member Service Representatives and effectively overseeing the daily operational activities at your location. You’ll also ensure that all related activities are completed in accordance with FINTRAC and Caisse’s policies and procedures.
What you bring:
• Front-line service experience from a caisse, credit union or bank
• Leadership and staff management skills
• A desire and ability to build excellent relationships with staff and members
• Knowledge of account opening procedures
• Strong working knowledge of financial products and services offered by Caisse such as RRSP, RRIF, RESP, GIC, and TFSA
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Written and verbal French and English will come in handy
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: August 20, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org