Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.6 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location in Manitoba: 201 – 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg (Preferred) or other available Caisse branch location. Temporarily Remote.
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Operations Analyst will be responsible for the processing and monitoring of various centralized functions related to front line operations to ensure consistency, accuracy and efficiency across all Caisse branches. Frontline includes all processes and procedures related to tellers, accounts and investments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Processing of registered locked-ins products, estate account payouts & T4s.
• Balancing ATM machines.
• Writing and updating of processes, procedures and forms related to front line operations.
• Other administrative duties.
Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of frontline experience at branch level, internal audit or back-office operations
• In-depth knowledge of front line processing and procedures for registered products, estates, power of attorney, commercial and personal accounts, teller cash control/custody and general security
• Post-secondary education in business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience would be considered an asset
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work through change with a positive attitude
• Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision
• Strong bilingual communication skills (French and English, written and verbal) are required
• Competitive salary range according to experience and industry standards
• Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com