Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.7 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location Winnipeg (400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice-President, Business Solutions provides strategic leadership to the commercial and agricultural sectors. Driving business development while ensuring a superior member experience are key priorities for this position.
Key responsibility areas are:
• Lead short and long-term business planning with an emphasis
on business development and capitalizing on identified
growth opportunities in the commercial and agricultural
• Work with outside providers to develop partnerships and
provide complementary ancillary products
generating/increasing non-interest revenues when possible
• Oversee and monitor the effectiveness of commercial /
agricultural lending and deposit programs, marketing
strategies to encourage and promote Caisse growth
• Supervise direct reports and ensure the efficient
administration of the commercial / agricultural sector; hire employees; schedule work; establish work standards, conduct performance appraisals, and provide ongoing training and development to staff.
• As a full member of the executive team, participate in strategic and operational planning activities related to Caisse’s. operation.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 10 years of senior leadership experience in a commercial and/or agricultural lending environment, preferably in the financial services industry
• Strong knowledge of credit, financial, legal and regulatory principles as well as financial products and services
• Proven ability to lead business development activities
• Excellent analytical, judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• A proven ability to promote and embrace the values and cultural identity of the Caisse
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Strong communication skills and high proficiency in both French and English, written and verbal, are required
• Salary according to experience, qualifications and current pay scale
• Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included
Closing Date: January 31, 2021
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com