Members answering and completing the member experience survey are eligible for every monthly draw.
- Members answering and completing the member experience survey will be automatically entered in the draw for every month that they are eligible.
- One monthly draw will be held for one cash prize of $200.
- Monthly draws will take place on or around the first business day of the month.
- The winners will be posted on our social media such as Facebook and Instagram and other Caisse publicity.
How to Participate
- Members answering and completing the member experience survey are eligible for every monthly draw.
- To become a Caisse member if they are not already a member.
Selection & Notification of Winners
- Winners will be randomly selected via an electronic draw from the list of eligible participants.
- The winners will be contacted by email at the email address provided.
- The cash prize amount will be deposited directly in the winner’s account or via official check.
- The winners’ names and possibly town/city will be posted online each month on our social media such as Instagram and Facebook.
Caisse Financial Group reserves the right to terminate the monthly draws at any time for whatsoever reason. The contest is open to any person who meets the eligibility criteria. The winner must accept the awarded prize as stated above; the prize may not be transferred or assigned. The monthly draws are administered by Caisse Financial Group 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 0G4. Decisions in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the prize are final and without appeal. The winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or age and/or address in any publicity carried out by Caisse Financial Group and/or its advertising agency without further compensation. If required, the prize winner must consent to having his/her photograph and/or video and/or any other medium taken for such use without further compensation. The monthly draws are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal law. Caisse Financial Group is not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the monthly draw or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the monthly draw; any error, omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-lines systems, server or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or problems of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or combination thereof including injury or damage to participants on any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the monthly draws, or any late entries. If for any reason, the monthly draws are not capable of running as planned, including infection or computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Caisse Financial Group which, in its opinion corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the monthly draws, Caisse Financial Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the monthly draws by publication of a notice on our website.