You'll have the chance to win a $200 prize each month you participate!
As a token of our gratitude, your name will be entered for the chance to win a monthly cash prize of $200. It only contains a few questions and is about 2 minutes long. You can also submit your survey completely anonymously however you will not be entered to win a prize.
Have a good survey!
The Caisse Financial Group Team
Rules & Regulations
- Members answering and completing the global member experience survey (with their identity) will be automatically entered in the draw.
- One monthly draw will be held for one cash prize of $200.
- Monthly draws will take place on or around the first business day of the month.
- Must be over the age of 18 upon participation to be eligible for the draw.
- The Contest excludes employees and the Board of Directors of Caisse Financial Group.
- The winners will be posted on our website and social media such as Instagram and Facebook and other Caisse publicity.
How to Participate
- Members answering and completing the member experience survey are eligible for every monthly draw.
- Participants need to have a Caisse account to be eligible.
Selection & Notification of Winners
- Winners will be randomly selected via an electronic draw from the list of eligible participants.
- Winners will be contacted first by email, then by phone.
- The cash prize amount will be deposited directly in the winners’ accounts.
Caisse Financial Group reserves the right to terminate the monthly draws at any time for whatsoever reason. The contest is open to any person who meets the eligibility criteria. Only one eligible contest entry per member per month, however members are encouraged to fill out the survey as many times as they wish. The Contest is open to Caisse members who are age of majority and reside in reside in Canada at the time of contest close. The account must be in good standing. The Contest excludes employees and the Board of Directors. The winner must accept the awarded prize as stated above; the prize may not be transferred or assigned. The monthly draws are administered by Caisse Financial Group 205 Provencher Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2H 0G4. The selected entrant for the Prize must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Decisions in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of the prize are final and without appeal. The winner consents to the use of his/her name and/or age and/or address in any publicity carried out by Caisse Financial Group and/or its advertising agency without further compensation. If required, the prize winner must consent to having his/her photograph and/or video and/or any other medium taken for such use without further compensation. The monthly draws are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal law. Caisse Financial Group is not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the monthly draw or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the monthly draw; any error, omission, interruption deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-lines systems, server or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or problems of entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or combination thereof including injury or damage to participants on any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the monthly draws, or any late entries. If for any reason, the monthly draws are not capable of running as planned, including infection or computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Caisse Financial Group which, in its opinion corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the monthly draws, Caisse Financial Group reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the monthly draws by publication of a notice on our website.