Youth Account members can win $50 (ages 5-12) or $100 (ages 13 -18) every month.
Here’s how to participate in the draws:
- Open a Youth Account online or at any Caisse Financial Group branch
- Make sure to have the amount required in your account on the last day of the month
- Ages 5-12: you need to have a minimum of $50 in your account on the last day of the month
- Ages 13-18: you need to have a minimum of $100 in your account on the last day of the month
- If you have the required minimum amount in your Youth Account on the last day of the month, your name is automatically entered in the draw for that month.
- The winners of the draws will get $50 or $100 deposited directly in their Youth Account and will be notified by email. The winners will be posted on our website and other Caisse publicity.
Youth Account – Monthly Draw Winners
|Ages 5 to 12 - $50 Cash Draw|
|January||2017||T. Vandenbosch & L. Protzek||St-Pierre-Jolys|
|February||2017||J. Howard, D. Howard & J. Howard||La Salle|
|Ages 13 to 18 - $100 Cash Draw|
|January||2017||L. Dalke||La Salle|
|February||2017||G. Le Heiget||Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes|