A TFSA GIC is used to invest funds at a fixed rate in a Tax Free Savings Account.
|30-59 days||0.45%||12 months||1.55%||1.10%**|
|60-89 days||0.50%||24 months||1.60%||1.20%|
|90-119 days||0.55%||36 months||1.65%||1.25%|
|120-179 days||0.60%||48 months||1.75%||1.35%|
|180-269 days||0.65%||60 months||1.85%||1.45%|
|270-364 days||0.70%||84 months||1.95%||1.55%|
|Some conditions apply. Contact your branch for details.
** Indicates a special offer for a limited time. Some conditions apply.
- Our redeemable GIC can be withdrawn anytime with interest penalty.
- Our non-redeemable GIC is locked in for the length of the term.
- Terms range from 30 days to 7 years.
- No fees except if transferred to another financial institution.
- Guaranteed without limit by the Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba
Contact a Branch near you.
Interest is calculated daily and is paid at maturity for terms of one year or less or annually for terms exceeding one year. Rates subject to change without notice.