Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
Classification: 5-month term; Full-time
Work Locations in Manitoba: Notre Dame de Lourdes
More about the position
You’ll be at the center of the daily hum of activities at the branch, providing support in all areas of member service. You will supervise Member Service Representatives, effectively overseeing the daily operational activities at your branch. You’ll also ensure that all related activities are completed in accordance with FINTRAC and Caisse’s policies and procedures.
What you bring:
- Front-line service experience from a Caisse, Credit Union or bank
- Leadership and staff management skills
- A desire and ability to build excellent relationships with staff and members
- Knowledge of account opening procedures
- Strong working knowledge of financial products and services offered by Caisse such as RRSP,
RRIF, RESP, GIC, and TFSA
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency in French is required, both written and verbal (intermediary is fine)
Salary is according to experience/qualifications. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: December 16, 2022
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
Caisse Financial Group
400 – 205 Provencher Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0G4
Or apply on line here:
We thank all applicants however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.