A RRSP GIC is used to invest funds at a fixed rate in a Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
|**Indicates a special offer for a limited time. Some conditions apply. Contact your branch for details.|
- Our redeemable GIC can be withdrawn anytime without interest penalty.
- Our non-redeemable GIC is locked in for the length of the term.
- Terms range from 1 to 7 years.
- No fees except if transferred to another financial institution.
- Guaranteed without limit by the Deposit Guarantee Corporation of Manitoba.
Contact a Branch near you.
Interest is calculated daily and is paid at maturity for terms of one year or less or annually for terms exceeding one year. Rates subject to change without notice.