Your privacy and information security is of utmost priority, which is why we use the same level of security and login as our online banking website.
Please ensure you are password protecting your mobile device and that your online banking login information such as your Login ID and Access Code (PAC) are kept confidential. Once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end.
Public WI-FI connections should not be used for transacting online, whether it is on mobile or online banking services. Learn more about cyber security.
By downloading the Caisse Financial Group Mobile Services app, you consent to the installation of the app and any future updates or upgrades. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app from your device.
You can learn about maximizing the security of your online activities and protecting yourself from online fraud by visiting the following webpages:
If your account activity seems suspicious, contact us immediately.
Minimize damage from lost or stolen phone
Before a loss or theft:
- Write down your phone’s make, model number, serial number and unique device identification number (IMEI or MEID number) to help police track it down
- Establish a PIN or password to restrict access. The more number, the stronger it is.
- Install antitheft software that allows you to sound an alarm, locate your phone, and, if necessary, wipe all the data off it.
- Add contact information to phone’s lock screen.
After a loss or a theft:
- Report it to your mobile carrier.
- Activate antitheft software to sound alarm.
- In case of theft, contact police with the phone’s identifying information, including the IMEI or MEID number.
- Keep an eye on any financial accounts you’ve accessed through your phone.